- 360 degree view
- 131 storeys high
- 9000 wine bottles at the top
Soar to new heights on a climb to the highest point in the city that promises an adrenaline high and the best view Toronto has to offer.
Ride the glass bottom elevator 1,136 feet up. Once you arrive, harness up and elevate your heart beat by jumping on the solid glass outer edge of the tower and walking over the ant-like cars far below. Hold your stomach and give the thumbs up as you pose for the picture perfect proof you had the nerve to do it all hands free.
Celebrate your bravery at dinner with 360-degree views in one of the city’s best restaurants only steps from the world’s highest wine cellar. Choose from one of the 9,000 bottles and toast your adventure.
- Soar to the sky in on a high-speed glass elevator.
- Top it by standing on a glass floor 131 stories above the earth.
- Let the restaurant take you on a 360 degree tour of the city.
- Take a 3D journey across a century of aviation to explore the gravity-defying world of flight and to witness the unfolding of one of the greatest aviation projects of our age.
- Feel the breeze at 342m (1,122’) above the ground.
- See an awe-inspiring 360 degree unobstructed view of Toronto, Lake Ontario, and surrounding region from 447 metres (1465 ft.) up in the Skypod.
- On a clear day it's not unusual to see Niagara Falls or Rochester, New York.
- Experience the thrill of a futuristic motion theatre ride, complete with special effects.
- Toronto enjoys four full seasons. While most activities at the CN Tower are indoors, visitors on the Edgewalk will have a unique experience dependent on the season. Summer (June to September) sees warm and dry weather, with increased precipitation in the spring and fall and snowfall during winter (December to March).
- Discover local weather information. Research local weather patterns at Environment Canada's Canadian Climate Website.
- Open year-round, except for Edgewalk, which is weather dependent.
- Varying weather conditions make the Edgewalk experience more unique.
- A separate ticket is required in addition to a Tower Experience ticket. Tickets to SkyPod are available at the base of the CN Tower or on the LookOut Level.
- For the Edgewalk, walkers must be 13 yrs or older and weigh more than 75 lbs/34 kgs and less than 310 lbs/140 kgs. Those between 13-17 yrs must be accompanied by an adult. All walkers should be in good health.
- Tower is wheelchair accessible.
- Located in the heart of downtown Toronto.
- The subway is an inexpensive and convenient way to get around town. The CN tower is a quick walk from Union Station.
- Access via public transit on a GO bus or GO Train.
- Taxis are available to and from just about anywhere.
- Near-by parking is usually available.