- 03 hours to 4 days of intensive culinary creativity
- 01 and only Cordon Bleu in Canada
- 15:1 student to chef ratio
Indulge in succulent Canadian cuisine prepared with traditional French techniques by some of the world’s premier chefs. Served up in a stunning historical mansion in downtown Ottawa featuring elegantly appointed banquet rooms, winding staircases and crystal chandeliers. Select from a mouthwatering menu showcasing some of Canada’s most delectable culinary delights. Sink into superior Alberta beef, Quebec foie gras, British Columbia tuna, and regional seasonal fruits and vegetables. Or linger over Osso Bucco de wapiti or seared duck breast with rhubarb, Chioggia beets and a cherry compote.
Join a world-renowned chef in a group gourmet session and learn the secrets to creating Canadian epicurean epics like traditional Québec Tourtière, cedar smoked maple syrup salmon or ice wine granite. Or take a deliciously intoxicating opportunity to learn from the best of the best by signing up for a full culinary course at the only Cordon Bleu culinary school in the country.
- Ottawa is home to the only Cordon Bleu culinary school in the country.
- Learn from the same master chefs who train students for Le Grand Diplôme Le Cordon Bleu.
- Sign up for a demonstration or specialty class, or a weekend gourmet class.
- In the Bistro, indulge in dishes from Mexico, Japan, Thailand, Italy and of course, France.
- After class, enjoy a meal prepared by professional chefs at the school’s five-diamond Signatures Restaurant.
- Ottawa enjoys four full seasons. Summer (June to September) sees warm and dry weather, with increased precipitation in the spring and fall and snowfall during winter (December to March).
- Discover local weather information. Research local weather patterns at Environment Canada’s Canadian Climate Normals Website.
- Check out times and seasons for courses, special events and dining hours.