- 400 years of history surround you
Quebec’s rich cultural heritage isn’t just in its architechture and historical leanings, it’s in the food too. Have a guide who lives in the neighbourhood give you a tasty tour of one of Canada’s most beautiful cities. Explore the historic cobblestone laneways, the architectural stunners and centuries-old culture that make Québec City unique. Sip the wine, sample the cheese, savour the pastries. Follow the history through the food of the cultures that came through here, Amerindian, British and French among them.
- Walk with a guide who lives here. Feel like a guest—not a tourist as you explore the hidden nooks of Old Québec.
- Take your time. Stand in front of the architectural masterpieces you’ve read about. Uncover the cultural history of French Canada.
- Follow your guide—and your nose—down the cobblestone streets for exquisite French-Canadian cuisine.
- Hear the stories behind the dishes. Appreciate the influences of Amerindian, British and French cuisines as the flavours dance on your tongue.
- Take 2.5 hours to sip wine, sample cheese, savour pastries in seven venues. Taste Quebec.
- Guaranteed departures for 2 or more participants daily. In the Jean-Baptiste District tours are only available Tuesday through Saturday.
- Tours are available in French or English .
- Reserve your tour online.
- Guides are local to the areas they are leading meaning you get insider knowledge.
- Tours cater to budget and interests so you can always get the right tour for you.
- Tours are offered year round except for Christmas Day (December 25).
- The Food Tour departs in Old Québec from Tours Voir Québec’s sales desk located inside the Quebec Tourist Information Centre just across the park from Chateau Frontenac.
- Pay parking is available underneath Quebec City Hall and street parking meters, along rue des Remparts.
- Public Transportation is available on bus routes: (3, 7 & 11).
- Québec City is located in southeastern Quebec, at the mouth of the Saint Lawrence River.
- There are frequent domestic and international flights into Québec City's Jean Lesage International Airport (YQB).
- Québec City is a 3 hour drive by car from Montréal.